Friday, July 29, 2011

I Did It!!!

Welcome to my blog!  I've been thinking about blogging for a while now but my perfectionist tendencies were getting in the way.  I didn't know what my blog would be called, what I would blog about, or if it was something I would be able to keep up with.  Lately though, several of my friends have started their own blogs, which encouraged me to do the same.  Also, I recently inherited an SLR camera so that I can take nice photos to share with friends and family.  So, with my husband's encouragement, I decided to start this blog.  I think the topics will evolve over time, but for now I envision it as a place to discuss some of my interests, which include cooking, home decorating, photography, and crafts.  Hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...