Monday, August 22, 2011

Couch to 5K Update

On Sunday I started week 4 of the couch to 5K plan.  I was supposed to walk for 5 minutes, run for 3 minutes, walk for 1.5 minutes, run for 5 minutes, walk for 2.5 minutes, run for 3 minutes, walk for 1.5 minutes, then run for 5 minutes.  It was HARD.  I actually didn't complete it.  I did the program up until the last 5 minute run and there was NO WAY I would have been able to finish it, even if my life depended on it, or I was being chased by a pack of wild boars.  Seriously.  I was at a crossroads whether to give up on the program or keep doing it.  I think I decided I'm going to go back to the week 3 program until I feel more comfortable with that one before moving on to week 4.  For now, I'm going to keep trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...