Saturday, August 20, 2011

Special Egg Sandwich Breakfast

This past weekend was an egg-ceptional one!  Mark made us breakfast!  Now, this was such a special day and a special sandwich because I think the last time Mark cooked for us was about four years ago.  He said that I could share this information on the blog, so I'm not airing any dirty laundry here.  It was SO nice to have someone cook for me!  The sandwich was Mark's creation and was super delicious!  Mark put salsa on his, but I didn't put any one mine.


Egg Sandwich
Ingredients:
1 egg
1 English muffin, toasted
1 slice Kraft white American cheese
Pesto
Salsa (optional)


Directions: 
Pan fry egg however you like it.  We cooked ours all the way through but I think over easy would also be good.  Put the slice of cheese on one half of the English muffin while it is still hot so that it can melt a little.  Put the cooked egg on top of the cheese.  Slather some pesto on the other half of the English muffin.  Add salsa if desired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...