Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Whale of a Tale

This post is going a little bit back in time....So even though we had done a lot of celebrating for Mark's 30th birthday, he still had one more surprise on his actual birthday.  So basically for as long as I've known Mark, he's been talking about how he's wanted a Fudgie the Whale ice cream cake for his birthday and he's never gotten one.  For those of you who don't know, Fudgie the Whale is a novelty ice cream cake from Carvel (I don't think we have that in Texas?).  Of course, this year was no different in that Mark was still talking about wanting a Fudgie the Whale.  So I finally decided to give in and get him one, even though it would be just for the two of us.  Well really for just Mark because I'm not a huge fan of ice cream (weird, right?).

Mark was so happy and surprised that he actually got one.

I know, I make all his dreams come true.  Fudgie is still in our freezer, but I must say, Mark has done a good job on it.  Basically, just Fudgie's head is left...so we have a whale head in our freezer.  There's a good image for ya'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...