Friday, December 30, 2011

Catching up on Movies

Since we have had a little more time lately and because there are a lot of good movies out, Mark and I have been to the movies about 3 times in 2 weeks.  We both really liked all the movies we saw...how often does that happen!  I would highly recommend all of them.  First, we saw The Descendents, with George Clooney.  Good movie and really good performances.  It moves pretty quickly and keeps you engaged--my kind of movie.  Then we saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  Mark read this book but I didn't.  The movie is good whether you read the book or not.  You can probably tell this from the preview, but it is pretty intense and probably not everyone's cup of tea.  Rooney Mara is amazing in it.  Most recently, the day after Christmas, we saw the Muppets movie.  This is a great movie for kids and adults...so funny!  This is probably my favorite movie out of the ones we saw just because I tend to like light-hearted movies.

There are still a few more that I want to see but don't know if I'll get around to it while they are still in the theater.  I want to see "The Sitter" with Jonah Hill and "Young Adult" with Charlize Theron.  Hope I get around to it but I know we're going to be busy again with the new year rolling in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...