Monday, August 8, 2011

Another day, getting closer to a 5K

I didn't get home until 8 PM today and still had enough energy to go to the gym.  Bonus points for me!  I've had some difficulty with week 2 of the couch to 5k program (this is not a good sign).  BUT I have managed to do the program more or less.  In week 1, I would warm up the first 3 minutes (rather than 5) and then do the program until 30 minutes, and then cool down for another few minutes.  In week 2, however, I've still been warming up for the first 3 minutes, but I'm only able to do the program until 25 minutes, and then cool down for another few minutes.  So I think I'm still successfully working my way through the program, just not as well as I did in week 1.  I hope to continue at this level Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday and then Saturday will be the start of week 3. 

I'm also brainstorming some possible recipes to try this weekend.  Something other than Asian food since I've done that two weeks in a row.  Maybe back to my favorite type of food, Tex-Mex? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...