Thursday, September 29, 2011

An Unwelcome Bug

This past weekend I got some sort of stomach bug that forced me to stay in bed all weekend.  Huge bummer.  I missed out on going to see my friend and her new baby in New York.  On Saturday, I literally ate 4 crackers and drank some Sprite and that was it.  I stayed in bed ALL day.  By Sunday evening I definitely started feeling better in that I could sit on the couch for more than 20 minutes without having to then get back in bed to rest.  I'm feeling better but I'm still not able to return to normal foods yet and feel nauseous sometimes.  I've basically been eating bread and baked potatoes with a little bit of butter.  So needless to say, I haven't been doing any cooking and looking at food kind of turns my stomach.  Hope this goes away soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...