Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Food Snob I Am Not

So it's pretty obvious that I like food.  I like thinking about food, I like looking at food, I like cooking food, and I like eating food.  But I am actually not at all a food snob.  Actually, a part of me really likes crap food.  For example, I love Papa John's pizza and I luuurve McDonald's.  I think McDonald's has the best french fries in the world.  I don't eat at these places often (though I would at least once a week if health wasn't a concern), but last Saturday night at about 11:30 PM, Mark suggested we get McDonald's.  Mark is actually not a big fan of the golden arches so I wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste!  Out we went...I ate a quarter pounder with cheese, french fries, and some chicken mcnuggets.  All delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...