Monday, November 14, 2011

Hudson River Dinner Cruise

The start of another week.  I can't believe next week is already Thanksgiving!  I had a really fun weekend--my dad and brother were visiting from Houston.  I cooked an early Thanksgiving dinner and we also spent some time in NYC.  They left yesterday afternoon and I miss them already!  I haven't had time to upload the pictures and blog about the weekend, but those posts will be  coming soon.  In the meantime, here's a post I wrote a little while ago:

Mark's company had their holiday party early this year, like really early, like in October.  Actually, it was nice to have it that early since November and December are usually so busy anyway.  They usually have their holiday party at a nice country club, but this year they decided to do something different.  They invited the employees and significant others on a dinner cruise on the Hudson River.  The boat left from Weehawken, NJ and it went south along the Hudson River, right past the Statue of Liberty.  Unfortunately, I didn't even think to bring my SLR camera, so my pictures came out super blurry.  (Point and shoot cameras don't take night time shots so well).  I think this was a great idea for a party and hopefully they will do it in future years. 
NYC skyline

NYC skyline and Empire State Building

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...